118 Godfrey Hill Road, Forster NSW 2428
This spectacular country retreat is what lifestyle dreams are made of. A luxury residence, beautiful botanical setting, resort-style pool, bespoke guest studio, a grass tennis court and equine facilities that will delight horse lovers. This property offers an enviable indoor/outdoor lifestyle that will appeal to the discerning buyer.
At the heart of approximately 34 private acres sits the ultimate home of understated luxury filled with multiple warm and welcoming family spaces; walls of glass and sliders merging the interior with its gorgeous surrounds.
The designer kitchen with its expansive stone benchtops over bespoke cabinetry and premium gas/electric appliances will cater for intimate or large numbers with ease. For a knockout feature, you can’t go past the fabulous splash back wall of imported stone tiles. And when outdoor dining calls, step onto the superb alfresco patio overlooking your sparkling 11m in-ground pool, its wide, wrap-around deck an entertainment venue in itself. And to complete your resort lifestyle, enjoy a game of billiards and a drink in your home bar and games room after a set or two of tennis on your own grass court.
The main bedroom has a chic stone, timber and tiled ensuite and WIR that boasts a separate entrance offering multiple use of this versatile space. Four additional bedrooms each have BIR and share a stunning custom-designed family bathroom continuing the theme of imported tiles, stone basins, benchtops and quality joinery. Of the home’s many highlights are polished floorboards and timber-lined ceilings, slow combustion heating, split system, cosy sunroom, study area, spacious laundry, town water and envirocycle septic system, 2×22,000lt and 1 x 5000lt water tanks, 7.7kw solar system feeding back to the grid, space for 5 cars in double, barn-like garage plus carport, numerous sheds for firewood and storage, roadside mail delivery.
Not merely content to offer one superior accommodation venue, the property boasts a beautifully crafted studio. Located away from the main residence in a private setting this gorgeous space offers three bedrooms, open-plan living area with window-set banquet seating and French doors to a private patio, full kitchen, bathroom and fully fenced house garden. What better space for the teenager seeking more privacy, extended family, guests or revenue-generating AirBnB or private rental property. The studio has many highlights of its own including, slow combustion heating, split system, ceiling fans, all-white palette, own electricity, water plus 1 x 22,000lt water tank and private driveway entrance.
The 34ac includes 5 paddocks each with shade trees and dams in each.
Koorainghat Creek is also close by at the rear boundary.
There are 2 paddock-set stables with day yards. Schooling your horse is easy on the 45mx 35m Grade 2 sand arena or relax with a trail ride along the paths through the property’s timbered section and private access the Khappinghat National Park.
A large open-bay shed has plenty of space for plant, machinery and feed and storage.
To find a property of this calibre within 10mins of Halliday’s Point beaches, shops and schools and only 20mins to the Mid-North Coast commercial and retain hub of Forster/Tuncurry is rare indeed; the attention to detail in every part of this exceptional property is simply exceptional. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire resort-style living of the highest calibre. Price Guide: $1,800,000 – $1,950,000
• Weatherboard and iron residence with wide, covered verandahs over 50% of the home
• Meticulously renovated, light-filled, generous interior with timber-lined ceilings, polished floorboards and walls of glass and sliders to the exterior
• Free-flowing family spaces including cosy sunroom
• Dedicated bar/billiards/games room plus study area
• Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, stunning stone tile splash back, ample cabinetry
. S/S dishwasher, breakfast bar
• Expansive alfresco patio
• Fully fenced 11m in-ground swimming pool with expansive pool deck
• Premier suite with chic stone/timber ensuite and WIR with external access delivering versatile use of this excellent space
• Four light-filled queen bedrooms each with BIR
• Stunning family bathroom with twin stone basins, timber cabinetry, imported tiles
• Additional highlights: slow combustion heating, split system, cosy sunroom, study area, spacious laundry
• Beautifully crafted, privately set studio
• 3 queen bedrooms
• Open-plan living/dining space with slow combustion heating, split system and ceiling fans
• Gorgeous fully fitted out kitchen
• Stylish family bathroom
• Alfresco patio
• Fully fenced house garden
• Exceptional teenager’s retreat, extended family/guest studio/AirBnB or private rental proposition
PROPERTY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
• Approx. 34 acres
• Fully fenced and divided into 5 paddocks with shade trees
• 2 paddock-set stables with day yards
• Grade 2, 45m x 35m sand riding/training arena
• 6 dams
. Koorainghat Creek at rear boundary
• Timbered section with riding trails
• Property borders side of Khappinghat National Park with own private access
• 3×22,000lt and 1 x 5000lt water tanks,
• 7.7kw solar system feeding back to the grid
• Space for 5 cars in double barn-like garage plus carport
• Numerous sheds for firewood and storage
• Town water and sewage, road mail delivery
• 10mins to Hallidays Point beaches, shops and school
• 20mins to major regional commercial and retail hub of Forster/Tuncurry
• A lifestyle opportunity like no other
DISCLAIMER: R & R Property makes no representations as to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative and for marketing purposes only. *agent declares interest in property*
Contact R & R Property to view 118 Godfrey Hill Road, Forster NSW 2428.